16 September 2011

Why can't I sleep when I need to?

It can't be the lack of tiredness because I've been tired for half the week now. I haven't had the correct sleeping pattern ESPECIALLY since school started.

Is there something seriously wrong with me?

When I tire myself before going to sleep, it works. When I get to bed, I just jolt awake. I have 8am classes during Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Last Monday and Wednesday, I went to school without any sleep. As in zero. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I guess the same thing's going to happen to me tomorrow.

Worst case scenario: Since I forgot to remind papa to fetch me tomorrow morning, I'm afraid I might have to commute to class. And that's something I absolutely hate doing! I also hate how hungry I am right now. Or how there's nothing left to eat- which reminds me that I have to do the grocery.

I don't know what's more irritating right now- not being able to sleep, or finding out that I actually make no sense in this entry.

This deserves deletion some time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment