17 May 2011

Day 21: Photo of you in a fashion don't

I skipped Day 20 because I couldn't find a picture of myself wearing a costume.


I'm a short girl, only standing 5'0''-5'1'' but unlike most body types having a long torso and short legs, I have long legs and a short torso. It gets quite difficult at times to look for leggings that are long enough to cover my ankles or bikinis that would make my torso seem longer.

Anyway, in this fashion don't, I am completely wearing a normal outfit. Only, it doesn't fit my body type. People who are like me, having a short torso, should always always deviate from the torso area and instead focus more on the shoulders and legs. Wearing high waisted shorts only accentuates my waist and short torso, making me look fat! I don't know what I was thinking! I actually thought it was quite good in the mirror until the photos came out!

It doesn't matter if you're more on the plus side or skinny to the bones. What matters is that you know your body type and you get yourself informed about fashion do's and don'ts for that certain type :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment