20 April 2011

Staring into nothingness

I'm back where I started in January. I mean, I left for Australia, had loads of fun- and I came back with a different outlook on life. I guess I was sort of influenced by their culture, having lived there for almost a month and having relatives from there coming in and out of the country. I know that that trip was more than enough for my whole summer vacation but it seems like I'm looking for something more.

I don't know, I'm confused. I feel like there's something missing in my life at this point. Maybe it's the feeling of being busy or stressed about school- to know that I have priorities and obligations. Now, I'm just idle. My brain doesn't feel worn out and my body gets easily tired from just going up and down the staircase. I need something to do.. Something to keep me interested. I still haven't figured out what that is, but I hope I get out of this box soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment