25 April 2011

Product Review: Smart Bro Plug It

When I moved to Quezon City, it was overwhelming how I had to have everything of my own. All my life I depended on my mom and stepdad so it was sort of a big thing for me. The only thing I didn't have to pay for was electricity, water and food. Anyway, for more than a year, I've been using PLDT's Internet @ Home plan which also comes with a phone line. I've had so many issues with that internet connection: very slow download speed, slow upload speed, unreliability when it comes to modem power connection (you know how the lights on the modem are supposed to be steady? Well most of the time, I have to restart it or troubleshoot it and it's such a hassle). I stopped using it at the start of this year because the modem just shut off completely. I was supposed to take it to a wireless center but I put it off for too long because I just didn't like their service- and considering we pay more than Php2,000 per month.

When I came back from Australia, my papa already bought me the Smart Bro Plug It. I've been researching reviews on all plug-its from all networks and I've come to the conclusion that this is probably the best one out there because of the stronger network signal. Of course, I was right. I am more than happy with my internet connection. It's fast- on the first night of using it, I was already able to download at least six movies. Very reliable- I have not experienced disconnection or difficulty to connect to servers. Additional bonus- it's portable! My papa got the prepaid plug it which I think is kind of a good deal because we get to save a few hundred dollars a month + there's no lock in period and no unnecessary billing. I loved it so much that my papa just bought one yesterday too! Anyway, just wanted to share :-) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment