03 March 2011

Product Review: Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

Photo courtesy of Google Images
I was happy with my old toner, Nivea's Sparkling White Cleansing Toner, but recently, the skin on my right eye has been breaking out. I've been trying to put petroleum jelly on it for nights, on top of my moisturizer but it just wouldn't work. So I figured that maybe, my toner has been drying my skin out. My friend suggested that I stop using a toner for a while, but I don't like incomplete beauty regimens. So instead, I tried out Neutrogena's Alcohol-Free Toner. It's been great so far -- I think it stopped the breakout a bit so I'll continue to use it from now on.

Anyway, after using it for a couple of days, I realized that while it gives me that fresh look and feeling after I've used it, it also moisturizes my skin. I've noticed that it leaves my skin soft and smooth, unlike my old toner. The smell is better too -- not too medicated. All in all, I think I'll use this product from now on because I really love the result! 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment