08 November 2010

Transparency

Today, I start a series of black and white.

In your lifetime, you get to meet a number of people you like, the people you manage to be with, and the people you can't seem to be with. I think the people you can't seem to be with play the crucial role in your life. They're the ones you can't seem to get off your head, they're running around in circles. They're the ones you dream about, and they're the ones you think about when you wake up. It gets tiring at some point, and you'll have to realize that at some time, you will have to let go of the idea of being with them. Not that it's never going to happen, but you should accept the fact that it's not gonna happen right now.

The most difficult thing is when you're also his can't seem to be with person. It's not that you haven't tried to work it out, because you have. You tried things that are possible at this point, but it's just not happening. It's like, the more you try, the more you're being pulled apart. And again, at some point, you just have to face it.

I think I'm in that point in my life. You know, facing it. I'm not gonna play my strong-girl-not-going-to-be-affected card here, because he knows how much I like him. I don't know if it's a mistake, letting him know. I also don't know if it's a mistake, letting him go. But today, I have decided to leave a mini-chapter in my life. I certainly hope it's not gonna be the last time I open it, but I want to stop thinking about it for now. I want to let go and be happy, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

Today, I start to miss you. In fact, I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment