20 October 2011

8-MCDO Delivery: The almost "horrible" experience

I had no classes today and no people are at home to cook me meals. I decided to order a single meal from McDonald's today and I ordered in at 5:20 pm using their online delivery service.



Three hours later, I am munching on a chicken nugget (which I purchased myself) and writing this blog entry.

McDonald's is huge here in the Philippines. A lot of people come in and out of their doors and call in for a delivery service (which claims to be a 24/7 service, if I may add). Thing is, being as big as they are here in the Philippines, it probably wouldn't matter to them what kind of service they give to their customers. Being the kind of person that I am, I always want to claim what I deserve as a customer so I decided to write them a letter on their customer care site. I just hope somebody takes the time to read it.


Here's what I wrote:
To whom it may concern:

Today, 20 October 2011 at 5:20 pm, I ordered in using your online delivery service. To my dismay, three hours later, and I'm writing you a letter of complaint. I have not received my order, and you did a great job of dissatisfying a customer. Imagine doing this to one customer a day. That's already 365 customers a year. I acknowledge that you are a huge company here in the Philippines. After all, what is a P192 pesos to you when you probably earn hundreds of thousands in a day? What you don't realize is how much people care actually care about customer satisfaction. If you people rather have customers calling in for a delivery, then I suggest you take down your website. I look forward to hearing from you, even if it's just an acknowledgement of some sort.

Sofia Garcia

Anyways, this was the message after I clicked send:


My feedback better be important to you motherfuckers and do better at your job. Also, you're welcome because I really needed to take the time to notify you concerning your bullshit service.

No comments:

Post a Comment