23 September 2011

So scared tonight

Out of the three hermit crabs that I own, two are still alive. I've mentioned in an old entry that hermit crabs are so easy to maintain- I don't even have to check them every day!

Anyway, tonight was one of those nights when I noticed that their tank was too dry. I was supposed to go and get water for it when I noticed that one of my crabs was out of its shell!!!!!


I panicked so much! I resorted to google and researched about it. Like, what if it would die in a few hours? I was so stressed out!
Google said to isolate the crab and its shell, making sure that the shell is clean because the crab could've gone out due to substances irritating its soft body. True enough, after a couple of minutes, it was back!!! So happy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment