27 April 2011

Review: KKK Food Revolution

Last Sunday, my papa and I went to SM Fairview (for the first time ever in my life!), just to check out what stores they have. Up until that day, I thought that was the worst SM shopping center, but SM North Edsa still holds that prize. Anyway, we ended up buying more than we needed and we spent more than what we were supposed to. 

We had dinner in KKK Food Revolution- papa said he was friends with the owner and so he has already tried their cuisines. I was up for anything that night, so Filipino food it is. 

Photo courtesy of Google Images (http://www.eyellowpages.ph/businesses/k3-kanluran-food-incorporated-2/photos/254173)

We ordered their Inihaw na Liempo Bacon Cut (P230.00)- a house specialty!, Laing sa Gata (P125.00) and Garlic Pusit (P235.00). I even wanted to order their Sinangag sa Tinapa at Itlog na Maalat! But papa decided against it because of the laing. I feel stupid for not taking pictures of what we ordered, but you take a look at their menu here

Anyhow, their dishes are sensational!!! The Garlic Pusit was over-the-top sex in your mouth, I swear. My only problem was with the Laing sa Gata, which wasn't spicy enough for me. You guys should definitely try dining in this restaurant. Their prices may be a little bit expensive, but it's definitely worth every penny- not only is the ambiance good (the walls are plastered with makabayan photos / posters, the servers are very friendly and customer-oriented. 

They have branches in the following shopping centers: SM Fairview, SM Mall of Asia, SM Cubao, The Annex (SM North Edsa), West Avenue, Robinson's Place Manila



No comments:

Post a Comment